You have accessed a website or mobile application of IC Holdings, Inc. (“ICH”).
Use of This Website
Our website is intended primarily for the purpose of providing general information about us and our services, and is for your private use. Our website has been compiled and is maintained by us, but we make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. You should be aware that some information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may be outdated. We reserve the right to add, modify or delete any information contained in our website without notice to you. We specifically disclaim any duty to update our website.
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You are prohibited from using our website, or transmitting to or through our website, any unlawful, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harassing, pornographic, hateful (ethnically or racially) or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that would contribute to a civil or criminal offense, infringe on any intellectual property right or otherwise violate any law. You will not submit or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage our website. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity when using our website.
Viewing and downloading materials in our website is permitted only for your private use, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies you make of the materials. You may not modify the materials on our website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited, unless approved by ICH in advance in writing.
Copyrights and Trademarks
- Website Content - Our website, design of our website, and all content in our website (“website content”) are protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. Our website is owned by ICH and except for Your content (as defined in Section B below) or as specifically stated or otherwise indicated, all website content including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, trade names, text, data, messages, pictures, images, video, audio, graphics, data compilations, icons, code, links on our website is the property of ICH or its subsidiaries and protected by intellectual property laws;
- Content - ICH does not own any content submitted by you (“content”). You retain all of your ownership rights in Your content. By submitting Your content to our website you grant ICH a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform Your content. We will also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in information that you send to us for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services; and,
- Third-Party Content - Content owned by third parties may also appear on our website, and you should respect those property rights as well. content owned by third parties available on our website is used by ICH pursuant to rights from the third party; and,
- Use of Copyrights and Trademarks Prohibited - Nothing on our website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right to use any mark displayed on our website, without the prior written permission of the owner of the mark. The copyright in the website content is owned by ICH, unless otherwise noted. We do not warrant or represent that use of our website will not infringe rights of third parties. See the User Conduct paragraph for your obligations.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and specifically 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3), you may submit written notification of copyright infringement to ICH’s Copyright Agent. Such notification must include at least the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted work at a single website is covered by a single notification, a representation of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any such suspected infringment of copyright or tradmark information should be directed to email@example.com.
For security purposes and to ensure that the services available through our website remain available to all users, our website may employ industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on our website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (“CFAA”) of 1986 and the National Infrastructure Protection Act (“NIPA”).
You may link to our website provided you comply with the following:
- You must link to the home page only. Links to other pages on our website are prohibited, unless approved by ICH in advance in writing;
- Website inks must only be text-based. You may not use inline links, anchor links, deep links, or any of our logos or other marks as links, unless approved by ICH in advance in writingr;.
- Framing is not permitted under any circumstance. You may not create frames around our website or use any other technique that alters in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website;
- In linking to our website, you may not misrepresent your relationship with us. No links to our website may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that we approve or endorse you, your website or application, or your goods and services, except as we may have agreed to separately with you in writing;
- ICH has no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the website or application from which you link to our website. You agree to indemnify us, defend us at your sole cost, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or based on such website or application including your links;
- No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or application, or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, pornographic, or which infringes or otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights;
- We may at any time, in our sole discretion, without cause, terminate your right to link to any pages on our website. In such event upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to our website and to cease using any of our marks; and,
- We reserve the right to change this linking policy at any time, so it is your responsibility to periodically review this page for any changes.
Third-Party Websites or Applications
We make no representations whatsoever about any other third-party website or application that you may access through hypertext links in our website. When you access any such third-party website or application, you acknowledge and agree that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content of any such website or application. In addition, a link to such third-party website or application does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website or application. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. Additionally, third-party websites may have cookies and such websites or applications may collect personally identifiable data. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies for such third-party websites or applications.
Our website and any content, information, software, functions and applets provided on or through our website are made available on an “AS IS” or “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We do not warrant the information made available through or on our website, that our website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in our website, if any exists from time-to-time, will be corrected. We will not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in the operation and transmission of our website, any services or related content, for communication line failures, or for computer viruses or other harmful software associated with the operation of our website.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IC HOLDINGS, INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF USE OF OUR SITE, LOSS OF USE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, PROGRAMS OR EQUIPMENT) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS, BROWSE OR USE, OUR SITE OR SITE CONTENT AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IC HOLDINGS, INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUCH DAMAGE HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF IC HOLDINGS, INC., ITS AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR ASSIGNS HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT OR OTHERWISE RESTRICT OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION ON CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THAT THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The website content does not include any offer to sell, nor any solicitation of an offer to buy, or any securities.
ICH’s failure to act with respect to a breach of these terms does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit ICH’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.